New Zealand Student Visas
New Zealand is known world wide for its high quality education and universally-recognised qualifications and many people apply for New Zealand Student Visas in order to study there. There are over 70,000 foreign/international students studying in New Zealand.
International students normally study in New Zealand to obtain one of the following qualifications:
- Secondary School Qualifications
- Tertiary and Vocational Qualifications (from Level 1 Certificate to Level 10 Doctorate Degree)
- English Language Qualifications
Most international students must have a student visa in order to pursue their studies in New Zealand. However, there are some exceptions relating to students attending short-term courses, school-age children, and persons on working holidays in New Zealand.
- New Zealand education is one of the best in the world!
- Education in New Zealand is generally cheaper than in the UK or USA.
- New Zealand is a very beautiful, developed and safe country.
- International Students studying for more than 14 weeks in New Zealand may be eligible to work in New Zealand for 20 hours per week during their studies (even during studying English)!
- International Students may also be able to obtain a work visa after completing some of the academic programs in New Zealand.
- Studying and working in New Zealand may provide a pathway to residence in New Zealand.
We assist international students from around the world in getting admission to a course of studies in New Zealand and in obtaining a student visa to New Zealand.
Some international students in New Zealand may be allowed to work while studying in New Zealand.